LAST UPDATED: NOVEMBER 12, 2021
2. SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE Without restriction, we generally offer the following services through the Website: We help businesses make data driven decisions through our software that enables user testing The services we offer are subject to change over time. By using the Website, you are confirming that you have determined that the services are appropriate for your needs. We do not guarantee that these services meet your needs or that they are suitable for your specific purposes. 2
3. OWNERSHIP OF YOUR FILES When you choose to upload documents or data (including any images or text), PRODUCTPINION INC. does not review or pre-screen the contents of electronic data uploaded or posted to the Website (“Content”) and PRODUCTPINION INC. claims no intellectual property rights with respect to the Content. However, by posting, uploading, inputting or submitting any Content whatsoever to the Website, you are granting PRODUCTPINION INC. an irrevocable, royalty free licence while the Content remains uploaded to the Website, to use the Content for any purpose related to the use and promotion of its business and the Website, including the right to copy, distribute, edit, and publicly display such content with or without attribution.
4. PAYMENT PROCEDURES Payments for services or products available on the Website will be charged to you in accordance with the policies, procedures, and timelines posted on the relevant sections of the Website. You agree to pay the fees applicable to your subscription and any other applicable fees, including but not limited to fees relating to the processing of transactions under your account (“Fees”). All initial and recurring Fees will be charged to the credit card that you authorize for your account. It is your responsibility to keep your authorized credit card valid and up to date at all times. We may terminate or block access to your account if your credit card becomes expired or otherwise invalid at the time any Fees become due. For purposes of processing payments, we use the following service provider: STRIPE Before using the Website, you must first review and approve the terms and conditions governing the use of these third-party payment processors, which are available at the following website(s): https://www.stripe.com
5. REFUND POLICIES As a software as a service company, typically no refunds are provided. However, at our sole discretion, we may choose to process a refund on a case by case basis as a gesture of customer service and good will.
7. TERMINATION You may cancel and terminate your Account at any time in accordance with the terms and policies posted on the Website. If at the date of termination of your Account, there are any outstanding payments owing by you to us, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid in full, you will not be charged again.
10. SECURITY BREACHES In order to protect your security, it is your sole responsibility to ensure that all usernames and passwords used to access the Website are kept secure and confidential. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account, including the unauthorized use of your password, or any other breach of security. We will investigate any breach of security on the Website that we determine in our sole discretion to be serious in nature, but we will not be held responsible or liable in any manner for breaches of security or any unauthorized access to your account however arising.
11. WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS We hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including but not limited to implied warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose as they relate to the Website.
13. AGE RESTRICTIONS Users Must be Over the Age of 18. You represent and confirm that you are over the age of 18. We do not target, market, or promote the Website to those under 18. We do not permit any User under the age of 18 to use the Website.
15. WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION By using the Website, you agree to resolve any claim or dispute arising between you and us on an individual basis, rather than addressing such claim or dispute as part of a group or class. You hereby waive any right you may have to commence or participate in any class action lawsuit commenced against PRODUCTPINION INC. or its affiliates related to any claim, dispute or controversy arising from your use of the Website. Where applicable, you hereby agree to opt out of any class proceeding against PRODUCTPINION INC. otherwise commenced. The above waiver shall not apply to claims or disputes arising under consumer protection legislation or any other claim or dispute where a waiver of class action lawsuits is unenforceable at law.